Why Our Pub is Great
The Pepper Mill is a pub for all generations of the family. If you’re looking for good value pub grub near Stoke, come to us. Bring the grandparents for a carvery that includes great British roasties. Treat the kids to a pub lunch. Pop over for dinner and a pint on the patio with your other half. Or come in for coffee and a piece of cake. You’ll be welcomed with a smile.
We do a wide range of draught beers and wines, which complement the dishes on our menu. We serve food all day every day, including Sundays and Bank Holidays. The kids will love The Pepper Mill. Let them burn off some energy in our indoor or outdoor play areas while you put your feet up. All that play will make them hungry.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus